The Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse Practitioners provides nurse practitioner students and NP researchers with assistance in the implementation of research surveys and projects based on the following guidelines:
- The student/researcher must submit the research proposal and evidence of IRB approval, if indicated.
- The proposal must be deemed scholarly and demonstrate merit towards advancing nursing practice.
- There is a $50 administration fee, but this will be waived for members of MCNP.
- MCNP will provide an email link to the survey for responders or an email address to respond directly to the student or nurse practitioner conducting the research. Personal contact information of members (including email addresses) will not be provided in any form.
- MCNP will have four weeks to review the proposal and provide a response to all inquiries.
If you would like to submit a research proposal for review, please Click Here.